[RTTY] Debate

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Feb 18 16:02:38 EST 2013

Jeff,

Don't fret about it ... it's the "British" way just like insisting
that someone operating entirely wthin the rules of their own licensing
authority use a different callsign when their legally issued call does
not match some third party's understanding of the present purpose of
call areas.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV