[RTTY] NAQP Log Upload

W2GR at aol.com W2GR at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 17:39:52 EST 2013

Hi John,

For some weird reason I could not use the .cab file exported from Writelog
this time no matter what I tried...had some fields that the NCJ robot
wouldn't  take....I tried to fix it so it would upload but finally gave up and
used the  converter on this site.

_http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Software/Log_Converters/_
(http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Software/Log_Converters/)

I used the 7th down from the top.

I exported the .adi and converted it.

This is the first time I ever had a problem with any .cab file outta  WL...

73,

Mike W2GR
------------------------------

In a message dated 2/25/2013 1:20:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Can some  one tell me how to get the HRD to convert it to Cabrillo so when
I post on NCJ  I dont get errors I have export my log both to ADIF and
Cabrillo and it doesnt  work when I post them

I have always used HRD and I have  uploaded my logs in the past with very
little  problems

Thanks
N9WVM ,  John
RTTY mailing  list