[RTTY] LoTW

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 28 17:56:26 EST 2013

Thanks to  W2GR, Xe2K and KD1DT for the help. I resent my file this
afternoon and hope it is accepted. I just recently went from Windows XP  to
Windows 7 and may have missed something because I was, and still am on the
learning curve.  I have tried all this week to check into the LoTW web site
and it does not open for me. I keep getting the message "The ARRL logbook of
the world is temporarily not accessible. If this condition persists, please
notify lotw-help at arrl.org  <mailto:lotw-help at arrl.org%20>  I sent the help
message just now. With two RTTY contests and over 700 calls I sure want to
get then credited in LoTW.

Dick  KS0M

"Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"

Richard C. (Dick) White

Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M