[RTTY] LoTW

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Feb 28 18:06:16 EST 2013

Logbook of the World does not acknowledge uploads.  You can check the
status of your uploads by logging on to LotW, selecting "Your Account"
and then selecting "Your Activity".  If an upload was successfully
received and processed it will appear in the activity listing.

During February 13, 2013 the processing time for uploads ranged from
less than one minute to a maximum of 2 hours, 30 minutes at the 19:59z
report.  All files received on February 13 were processed before 01:00z
on February 14.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV