[RTTY] Rudest People in the World

Dick Kriss aa5vu at att.net
Sat Jan 5 20:34:13 EST 2013

Shortly after RTTY RU started, I got on 28.122 and called CQ to see if there were some new operator looking for contacts.  This came back to me from a station that refused to identify his call.

??> YOUR INTERFERING WITH MANY PSK STATIONS QSY

me> RR WILL MOVE - TRYING WORK SOME OF THE NEW STATIONS DE AA5VU

??> REPORTED FOR INTENTIONAL INTEFERENCE

me> REPORTED BY WHO? WHAT'S YOUR CALL DE AA5VU

??> PIN HEAD YOUR INTERFERING WITH QSOS IN PROGRESS
??>RUTYY  RYYRYRYRYRY
??>RTTY OPS ARE THE RUDEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD