[RTTY] Rudest People in the World

Gary McAdams g.m.mcadams at comcast.net
Sun Jan 6 03:20:15 EST 2013

On 1/5/2013 5:34 PM, Dick Kriss wrote:
> Shortly after RTTY RU started, I got on 28.122 and called CQ to see if there were some new operator looking for contacts.  This came back to me from a station that refused to identify his call.

Dick

Don't sweat it. There are so many "special reserved" frequencies these
days that it a wonder we can operate in any mode.

Nets, special mode freq's, ragchewers, all combine into one big mess. If
every special splinter group or mode was give the spectrum they demand,
there would not be any clear frequencies left!

Doesn't stop the demands though, and the "demanders" usually don't
identify themselves, preferring to snipe anonymously from the safety of
their own man cave.

If they don't ID, they don't exist. That's my motto!

73 Gary