[RTTY] BARTG Sprint 2013

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Mon Jan 7 09:27:06 EST 2013

Being a 7 in the US Midwest, I understand that a DX station can be confused
about propagation because he assumes I'm in the West.

Some spotting programs provide the state of the spotter.  VE7CC's CC User
includes the spotter's state and allows the user to receive spots from
specified states or US call areas.

DXLab's SpotCollector comes with a US/VE database with states and grid
squares so spots can show both.

73, Jim N7US