[RTTY] BARTG Sprint 2013

Roger Cooke roger at g3ldi.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 09:43:02 EST 2013

HI Guys.

  Itotally agree with John. The US messed up the call area situation
and should have left it
alone. I do see your point about changing calls when you change
areas, but there should
have been provision for that by just changing the number!  We used
to know where a W6
was. Now he could be in NY, Fla, or ND.

73 de Roger, G3LDI