[RTTY] Update on RadioShack "Ground Loop Isolator"

iain macdonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Wed Jan 9 01:02:29 EST 2013

I use a couple of the RatShack "Ground Loop Isolators" here, when
sharing headphones between multiple devices (computer and radios).
They work great. I picked up a couple of extras in case they
discontinue the product!

Speaking of the NIR-12; I have one of those for sale, if anyone's
looking for one. Haven't used it since I got the K3.

73,

    ~iain / N6ML