[RTTY] RTTY Rx filter bandwidth

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at arrl.net
Thu Jan 10 13:00:00 EST 2013

I use the 250 Hz roofing filter and DSP BW 350 as my go-to RTTY
settings on the K3.  It seems to work well for me.  Use the SHIFT
control to make sure the mark and space are centrally spaced in
the spectrum display.  The mark and space should be just about
the same amplitude as the center amplitude, with the sidebands
tailing off on both sides from there.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona