[RTTY] RTTY Rx filter bandwidth

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Jan 10 14:01:12 EST 2013

The KFLA-250 is nominally 370 Hz wide at the -6 dB points.

If SHIFT is needed to center the filter on the Mark/Space signals, then the
filter needs an offset in the CONFIG parameter.  Despite the claim that the
8-pole filters have zero offset, I've found a number that do.  This is
especially important on these narrow bandwidth filters.

Ed W0YK