[RTTY] SO2R Hardware Lockout

AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Jul 5 13:16:44 EDT 2013

I've been considering the SO2R option for some time and my research has led me to the microHAM line of station controllers.  The one that appeals to me the most from the cost, functionality and configuration perspective is the u2R. Used in conjunction with their Router software and Station Master hardware it provides the hardware lockout capability specified by many contest rules.

73,
Gary AL9A

Sent from my iTouch
Gary