[RTTY] Things are looking up!

W4GKM w4gkm at citlink.net
Tue Jul 16 10:33:16 EDT 2013

Well guys I am back on the air, not complete, but I’ll be able to compete in Saturdays NAQP.  It will probably be a month or so before I get the complete station going again.  Made lots of improvements and sure hope this helps in the ease of operation.  In the past I had to do all my bandpass filter switching manually and was limited as to which radio would operate on all bands.

So see everyone on Saturday and thanks to those that gave me some good ideas on grounding.

73
Nick
W4GKM