[RTTY] BoD votes LoTW initiatives

John Becker w0jab at big-river.net
Fri Jul 26 11:44:27 EDT 2013

On 7/26/2013 9:40 AM, Peter Laws wrote:
> Come on, Joe. Call a spade a spade - they are quasi-commercial
> internet email gateways for sailors with no 97.113 filtering or
> ability for anyone else to do same.

Oh come on Peter.

Are you going to make a ham who happens at the time to be at sea use a
commercial service
just to let friends and family know where he is at?

He's a ham got God's shakes. Dont put a burden on him just because of
his location.

I see not a thing with a winlink post of latitude and longitude, heading
and speed.
Besides I see it all the time from people working on a commercial
shipping boat.

John, W0JAB
P4 equipment