[RTTY] Question...

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Jul 28 15:16:36 EDT 2013

> Your position posits that there are already commercial users on the
> ham bands now, and that once allowed to go broadband, (so to speak),
> they will then switch to that mode. Is this true? Are there
> commercial users on the bands now?

Yes.  Winlink 2000/SailMail/SCS Technologies are commercial users
against whom there has been no FCC enforcement because they operate
with the protection of certain individuals and special interests at
ARRL.

Much of the traffic handled by Winlink 2000/Sailmail networks is
entirely commercial in nature and it passes without any system operator
review.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV