[RTTY] Open Ukraine RTTY Championship Rules - Why 2 Rounds for each Part?

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 2 12:35:50 EST 2013

I actually read the rules twice before realizing you can work a station once in each "round".

I'll be using N1MM Logger since this contest is not supported in WriteLog. I wonder if the software knows that stations worked in
the first round are not dupes in the second round. Guess I'll pose that question on that reflector as well.

In CQ WPX RTTY, I got a couple of decent openings to EU starting at around 0800Z on 20 meters, but with the A index at 27, I doubt
that will happen. I may have to wait until the second "round".

73, Don AA5AU