[RTTY] New Ham

Willard commandpromptthat at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 13:15:35 EST 2013

Hello:

I want to thank all of you that replied with great suggestions and warm welcomes.  Thank you.

So over the weekend I attempted to use my rain gutters for my antenna, and did not get the success I was hoping to get.  I am now shopping for an antenna setup.  At this time, I think I have two good options.  One, I have a tri-pod where I could mount on the roof, get a mast, rotater, and a thee element beam, and maybe add a vertical on top.  Also, I have about 6 10' metal fence posts that I could use as a mast, maybe setup a G5RV.  All of this may have to wait until sigh, December.

In the meantime, I plan to look over all the good links you all sent, I am determined to get on the air.

Again, thanks for your support and information!

Wayne
KD0VPR