[RTTY] How to File Comments on RM-11708

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 23 14:04:35 EST 2013

I threw together a webpage showing how to file comments on the recent ARRL Petition designated RM-11708. It is located at:

http://aa5au.com/fcc/how-to-comment.html

If anyone sees any errors or omissions on this webpage, please send me a private email and let me now. I have never filed a comment
on the FCC site before, so what I have written may not be 100% accurate although it seems simple enough.

It is IMPORTANT that each of you, whether you live in the United States or not, file a comment showing your opposition (or support)
of the ARRL Petition. As mentioned on this reflector previously, this petition has world-wide ramifications.

At present there has only been one comment submitted. But that's OK. Take your time and think about what you want to say. You have
30 days in which to file your comments.  The only way we are going to defeat this thing is with an abundance of well-thought out
comments directed against the petition.

If you would like to see what comments have been submitted, you can go to:

http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/proceeding/view?name=RM-11708

I am working on my comments and I'm guessing they won't be ready to file for at least a week as I research every detail of the
petition.

Feel free to forward these links to any other organizations that may benefit from them. I will post a link to the how-to-comment
page on the home pages of rttycontesting.com and aa5au.com later today.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com