[RTTY] Looking for an interface - a few simple requirements

Jay WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 11:26:50 EDT 2013

That's not quite right, Chen.  Slow RTTY has been around for quite a
while.  Comes from improperly set up software programs most of which
were around a lot longer than K3's and there weird paddle.  Not the
Microham stuff either.

In fact I had it once using MMTTY at a place where I contest on
occasion.  This was an old MMTTY setup on a Win98 box.  Solved that my
updating Writelog, the computer to something newer and a newer version
of MMTTY.