[RTTY] Warble at beginning of RTTY macro

Vladimir Sidarau vs_otw at rogers.com
Thu Oct 3 14:04:24 EDT 2013

Certainly I have also noticed this phenomenon during the recent big event. I
have heard it at the beginning of every transmission of an US station
running with a decent signal. First I thought, it is specific to a
particular set up of that station, but then, I believe, I've heard a few
similar signals, too.
Indeed, it is something pretty new, at least I don't recall having heard it
before.

73,
Vlad VE3IAE

---