[RTTY] Courtesy

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Thu Oct 3 16:26:55 EDT 2013

Bob,

You said:

 'I find this discussion of Courtesy during a contest to
> possibly be an oxymoron.  Have you ever heard a contester be
> courteous to a non contester during a contest, I don't think so.'

Blanket statements are difficult to defend because they are usually 'absolutes'.

Just so happened that this past weekend...

My quote:

Grant Fitzgerald (kd0qft at gmail.com) sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.nr4m.com/contact.

Thanks for taking the time during the CQ WW RTTY contest to point out that I
had the zone marked incorrectly in my exchange.  First time I've tried to
make contacts during a contest, and I really appreciate you pointing this
error out to me.

Much luck, many contacts, 73,
Grant Fitzgerald
KD0QFT