[RTTY] Hi Rich Re: 2Tone Window Disappears

RLVZ at aol.com RLVZ at aol.com
Mon Oct 7 17:19:50 EDT 2013

Hi Rich,

Thank You for the reply.

I tried right clicking on the 2tone icon in the task bar and I  don't see
"Restore" as an option.  I do see the following 3  options:

1) 2Tone Rtty by G3...
2) Pin this program to Taskbar.
3) Close Window.

By the way, my CPU is running  Windows 7  64-bit.

When I click on the 2tone icon in the task bar, the main 2tone  window
appears and stays on the screen, which is good, but the 2tone window  which
shows the decoded text is not anywhere to be found on the  screen.

Do you see any other options?

Thanks,
Dick- K9OM

In a message dated 10/7/2013 2:53:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,