[RTTY] 3DA0ET Swaziland RTTY

John GW4SKA ska at bartg.org.uk
Tue Oct 8 11:57:37 EDT 2013

In November our Swaziland dxpedition is taking place. Unlike some trips, we are making a big effort with RTTY right from the start. John GW4SKA and Chris G8APB will be heading the RTTY operation with backup from a big highly experienced team. We hope to run RTTY 24/7 through the trip.

Please have a look at www.swazidx.org ... and help us by taking part in the survey regarding the bands and modes you need. You can find the survey at the top right of the home page and there are only 7 questions. Make sure you tick the RTTY box :-)

Cheers,

John GW4SKA