[RTTY] 2Tone error

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Oct 10 02:11:46 EDT 2013

I am setting up WriteLog for the Makrothen contest and suddenly find myself getting an error message from Windows that 2Tone has stopped working.  This happens ever time I try to set up a receive only clone window.  As soon as I Browse to C:\2Tone\2Tone.exe the error message pops up.  I am using XMMT.ocx and that works fine with MMTTY, but I cannot get 2Tone to work anymore.

I just upgraded my WL version to 11.14B.  Is there something amiss in this version related to 2Tone?  Should I go back to V11.13J?

73,
Gary AL9A