[RTTY] RTTY Sprint - SWACC Team needs a few members

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 15:54:02 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

The RTTY Sprint is coming up tomorrow, 5 p.m to 9 p.m. PDT.

This is an interesting event, much different from your
run-of-the-mill, grind-out-the-QSO RTTY contests.  Rules are
here:
http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

Please note that the RTTY Sprint and Makrothen contests do not
overlap in time, so if you plan to operate the Makrothen,  you
can do the RTTY Sprint too!

One of the best parts of the Sprint Contests are the ten-person
teams that can be formed to compete with each other.  SWACC has a
team lined up for this event, but so far we have only seven
members.  We need a few more to stand a fighting chance.  Please
let me know if you would like to join our team.  For me
personally, I am always more interested in the team score than my
own individual score in the final standings.

See you Saturday night!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona