[RTTY] Xmit Off

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Mon Oct 21 08:27:24 EDT 2013

These are the ones that I used with the Makoren contest,  I picked up a couple of new ones this weekend for calling CQ auto after    R TU K7QQ msg  (I added  {SCQ}  to the TU button and it starts CQ after set delay time, This command works from  the  DI Copy window F keys. By adding the SCQ  to the F3 TU Macro in the DI window , after I enter / hit the F3 button and the TU message is sent , then after delay for CQ Repeat (set in Config of Log window, the CQ is sent.

The upper group are the ones I use with the N1MM Logging window.

CQ,{TX} {ENTER} CQ TEST K7QQ K7QQ {PROFILE0}{ENTER} {RX}
RST,{TX} {enter}. ! 599 81 81 {ENTER} {RX}
TU, {TX}  R * {LOG} {ENTER} {RX}
K7QQ,   {TX} {ENTER}.* * {ENTER}{RX}
HIS,{TX} ! {RX}
DUPE,{TX}{ENTER} ! QSO B4 {name} TU DE *  {ENTER}{RX}
?,{TX} ? ? {ENTER}{RX}
RY,{ENTER}{TX}RYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRY{RX}
AGN,{TX} AGN AGN {ENTER}{RX}
WIPE,{WIPE}
WIPE,{WIPE}
AGM,{TX} {ENTER} AGN AGN  {RX}
CQ,{TX} {ENTER}{RUN} CQ TEST K7QQ K7QQ {ENTER} {RX}
RST,{TX} 81 81 {RX}
TU,{TX}{ENTER}TU {NAME} {RX} {ENTER}
K7QQ,{TX} .* * {RX}
HIS,{TX} !  {ENTER}{RX}
AGN, {TX} AGN {ENTER} {RX}
WA,{TX}{ENTER} 81 81 {ENTER}{RX}
WA,{TX} wa  wa {RX}

This could stand some improvement but what I use with the DI window.  Note {RX}

F1 CQ,{ENTER}{tx}CQ mak *  * K {ENTER}{RX}
F2 Exch,{tx} ! cn87 cn87  {RX} {Enter}
F3 TU,{TX} R TU  *   {RX}{LOG}
K7QQ,{ENTER}{TX} * * {enter}  {RX}
F5  HIS,{ENTER}{tx} ! {ENTER}{RX}
F6 QRZ,{ENTER} {TX} ? ? de *  {ENTER} {RX}
F7Agn,{ENTER} {TX} AGN ? ? {ENTER}{RX}
TIME, {TX} TIME TIME ?  {RX}
TU-LOG,{TX} tu {name}  {LOG} {RX}
STOP,{STOPTX}