[RTTY] If your birthday was Sunday and you worked the JARTS contest ...

James Setzler jms_k1sd at verizon.net
Tue Oct 22 10:32:41 EDT 2013

One European station gave me an age of 31.  Good, a young contester.  His
next QSO he gave his age as 32.  I had to listen.  Yup, the next was 33.

    73 James K1SD

Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:33:19 -0800

From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a at mtaonline.net>

To: <rtty at contesting.com>

Subject: Re: [RTTY] If your birthday was Sunday and you worked the

                JARTScontest...

                reply-type=response

I had the same thing happen to me in an All Asia DX contest a while back.

The guy reported one age the first time I worked and it incremented up one

by the second time I got him.  I left it in the log the way he sent it, but

I think once you start with an age number leave it alone for the duration of

the contest.

73,

Gary AL9A