[RTTY] If your birthday was Sunday and you worked the JARTS contest ...

Elmar PD3EM info at pd3em.com
Tue Oct 22 10:54:19 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've heard younger ops that didn't get 1 year older each QSO ;-)
I also heard one station giving 599 MO MO 247 247 73 de K… as exchange.
I'n not sure anymore about the state but he was definitely a few contest behind.

And about the ages, it would be interesting to see a summary of operator ages from the logs.
I hope the organizer can publish that.

73, Elmar PD3EM