[RTTY] To DE or not to DE

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Mon Sep 30 08:39:04 EDT 2013

Jim,

I disagree - Everything has a place and nice long chats on RTTY are absolutely fine as long as they're not during contests.  I used to have lengthy ragchews after school using RTTY with a Creed 444 on 2m back in the 1980s.  I dread to think how many trees would have been destroyed for all that paper!

73 Keith.