[RTTY] Courtesy

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:55:56 EDT 2013

Every run QSO I make has a TU, I think it's courteous to give a positive
acknowledgement to the other station. And it's nicer than CFM.

My S&P Qs do not have a TU. This is because having a TU in the exchange as
well as the acknowledgement would be redundant, not that I am any less
thankful. (I use the same buffer in WL for all exchanges.)

- jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com