[RTTY] Is it just me?

Jim AC0E ham at odsgc.net
Wed Apr 16 07:39:01 EDT 2014

Jay, Jamie & group,

I have no problem believing someone just dropped the ball. With the
uproar the past year concerning RTTY/Digital, ARRL, and the fiasco that
RM-11708 has turned into I think a reasonable person ( I just love that
lawyer phrase of my ex/wife the lawyer) could see very small chasm to
bridge. I stand corrected.

I will say for the record (love that one also!) that Amateur Radio is
more than "just a hobby" for me and many many of my fellow Amateurs.

I was thinking maybe a Dayton style button with RM-11708 on it with the
red circle and diagonal line through it wearing that would generate
plenty of heartburn and create conversation with the uninformed .
Especially while wearing my call sign shirt and ARRL Life Member badge.. 8-)

73 -- Jim AC0E
ac0e at arrl dot net