[RTTY] Is it just me?

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 16 12:49:23 EDT 2014

Jim wrote:

"I was thinking maybe a Dayton style button with RM-11708 on it with the red circle and diagonal line through it wearing that would generate
plenty of heartburn and create conversation with the uninformed . "

Actually I think this is an EXCELLENT idea. It would be even better to have t-shirts made with the emblem on the front. I don't plan on going to Dayton but if I did, I certainly would be wearing the t-shirt and/or button.

73, Don AA5AU