[RTTY] Is it just me?

iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato iw1ayd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:45:47 EDT 2014

On 16/04/2014 19:39, rtty-request at contesting.com wrote:
> Re: [RTTY] Is it just me?

I will pay my money to have one of those buttons. (Not for the DIGITAL
DXCC!)
Even if I couldn't be there in Dayton ... just in case that somebody is
going,
please tell me on witch paypal account may I pay for it.

It would be also great if anybody there could take care of my orphan
button dressing two of those at Dayton, one for him and one for my poor
far away souls ...

Could anybody of you going there take care of my pray?

After Dayton we could further arrange for the shipment to this side of
the pond.
Again via paypal or even with the first shot of it.

I am not joking, if somebody is going to make those button tell me, even
off list please.

   TU in advance

      73 de iw1ayd Salvo