[RTTY] 4-port serial card for Windows 8.1 results

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 25 11:31:47 EDT 2014

No sweat Joe. I think perhaps if I had shut the PC down using the SHIFT key that it may have made a difference. I don't know, but I'm going to get another shot at it soon as a friend of mine wants me to install a 4-port board into his 8.1 machine. So it will be interesting to see how that goes.

I kind of remember having some difficulties installing the 4-port PCI board in my XP machine. I think I remember that I had to run the driver installation four times, one for each port.

I'll let everyone know how the next 4-port serial card installation goes.

73, Don AA5AU