[RTTY] SO2R RTTY in MK2R+ and MMTTY

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat Apr 26 16:56:55 EDT 2014

I emailed Joe at some ridiculous hour a couple of weeks ago with a
question.  It is one I should have been able to figure out on my own.  I
was nice about it and I got a reply back almost instantly with the
information I needed.  Yes I overlooked something that had to do with
Windows 7.  I got the answer and the page to look for in the manual so I
could go look it up if needed.

Do you really expect to get much help when you start bashing at the
start?  Has that ever worked for you in the past.  Try that with your
cell phone provider or cable provider and anyone you need help with and
see where it gets you.

MK2R+ and SO2R RTTY works great with N1MM.  I have done it.  It was not
a big deal.  The MK2R+ is a complex box.  Just because you don't
understand the manual does not mean it is a poor manual.

I would highly suggest not waiting until the contest starts to do things

Mike W0MU