[RTTY] ARI International DX Contest next weekend

Bob I.2.WIJ via RTTY rtty at contesting.com
Mon Apr 28 16:41:42 EDT 2014

Dear Contesters,

this is to remind all of you that next weekend
on May 3-4, starting at 12.00Z, the 2014 edition
of the ARI International DX Contest will take place!

Please book this event on your personal contest Calendar
and check the NEW rules at:

http://www.ari.it/images/stories/ContestHF/ARI_International_DX_Contest_2014_Rules.pdf

The contest is All-Mode SSB-CW-RTTY so everyone can find their own liking.

Moreover this year, on the occasion of the 30th edition,
the LOW POWER categories have been introduced.

This will be a great and unique opportunity to set 4 NEW world and/or country records!

Also LOG submission will be different, as we have the opportunity
to offer a WEB Upload at  ua9qcq.com   web-site.

Look for the full results and for a searchable database at: ua9qcq.com
where you can also find the logs of the 2013 edition which have been made
public so you can better understand your competitor's strategies.

We hope to hear your callsign in the ARI contest weekend!

Thank you for supporting ARI International DX Contest!

--
Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager