[RTTY] Missing BARTG75

Dick-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Tue Apr 29 12:18:22 EDT 2014

You didn't miss much, John.  Band conditions really sucked.  This is one of my favorite contests and I look forward to it.  Especially the 75 baud part.  But this was a tremendous lack of good propagation, as I think many will agree.

I gave up after 22 Q's in a little over an hour.  Too embarrassed to even submit a score.  Waiting for the September edition of this one.

Dick - W0RAA