[RTTY] FT5ZM RTTY is a zoo

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Sun Feb 2 15:39:36 EST 2014

I saw the same thing on the "gentlemen's band" 160m with FT5.

I would normally suspect that it's the casual op who's poking into a mode or
band he's not accustomed to working.  But there is no excuse at all for guys
intentionally throwing out the persistent streams of dits, carriers or
sending trash talk on top of the DX.  Really pathetic.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie