[RTTY] FT5ZM RTTY is a zoo

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Sun Feb 2 15:28:39 EST 2014

Any further reference to RTTY operators being "more professional" or better
ops needs to be discontinued.  It's terrible to hear callsigns that should
know better calling on the CQ frequency, stations jamming the DX's TX
frequency, and the constant cat calls from the cops about lids and up.

The largest fault of today's society, "me first" and a complete lack of
common courtesy, has fully gripped ham operators as well.  "I can't work
them, and I've been singled out because I called on the CQ frequency, so I'm
going to jam it and make cat calls" is absolutely atrocious.

Charlie

N5WE