[RTTY] [CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Feb 12 19:06:43 EST 2014

Peter Laws wrote, in part

"...I've never worked a 4Z or any other 4X
station, so that would be a real treat.

Fix that and I'll sign up."

I fail to see any difference than if that *4Z* card showed up in your
USPS mailbox. You still have the "option" whether to keep it or tear it
up (reject it).

In either "system", you control the legitimacy of your own QSL collection.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

P.S. "Yes, stirring the pot!"