[RTTY] Amateur Radio Teletype Society Bulletins online & great new Jim Ha...

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sun Feb 23 21:53:11 EST 2014

I'm sorry but the following statement is blatantly wrong "I discovered
every bit of info they glean is theirs -- never to be destroyed..."

Please read the Facebook Terns of Use - Statement of Rights and
Responsibilities. Specifically section 2 regarding your Intellectual
Property rights.

*"2. Sharing Your Content and Information*

You own all of the content and information you post on Facebook, and you
can control how it is shared through your privacy
<https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy> and application
settings <https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=applications>."

Within Section 2 are five statements that provide additional
information, including granting Facebook a non-exclusive use of your
content. This temporary license ends when you delete your content. They
"own" nothing. They have permission from you to "use". Subsection 2 also
describes the purging details and that backup copies within their system
will eventually purge and are not available to others.

Don't make stuff up and try to pass it off as "authentic"!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN