[RTTY] W6JVE's RTTY article

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Tue Feb 25 18:13:27 EST 2014

http://smecc.org/rtty_ratt_radio_teletype.htm

I'm pleased to say that almost 15 years ago, maybe more, I was able to
"save" a Teletype Model 28 that had been in FAA service initially and
later in amateur service receiving the NWS products sent over 147.060
MHz in Chicago and take it to Jim's "Western Union" office.

(And yes, Facebook is evil.  If you are not on it, I don't recommend
you start.  I know this because I've allowed them to sell my eyeballs
for the last 5.5 years or so.  Don't do it!)