[RTTY] 2Tone text window not showing

Richard Ferch ve3iay at storm.ca
Wed Feb 26 12:35:13 EST 2014

Dick,

Since you said "text window", and since you are also using MMTTY, I will
assume you are using 2Tone in one of the additional RX windows in N1MM
Logger, and it is N1MM Logger's Additional RX window(s) you can't find.
I believe this window has probably been minimized to the task bar. If
you have selected the "Enable Attached RX Windows" option in N1MM
Logger, which displays the text from the additional RX decoder in a one-
or two-line pane at the top of the main Digital Interface window, then
by default both the Additional RX Window and the 2Tone window are
minimized to the task bar.

Whether it happened automatically or because you minimized the window
manually, the way to recover this window is to click on the N1MM Logger
icon on the task bar. You will see more than one preview window
displayed just above the task bar - one for the main Entry window, one
for the second entry window if you are SO2V or SO2R, and one for each
additional RX window (titled DI1 RX Window 1, etc.). Click on that
preview window to restore the DI1 RX window.

73,
Rich VE3KI