[RTTY] 2Tone text window not showing

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 26 05:08:49 EST 2014

Dick

2Tone will always appear in a monitor on start up. But it may be minimised
to task bar. It may also be behind another window. I suggest you look at the
task bar for the 2Tone icon.

There is code in 2Tone unlike most programs that on start up checks to see
if it is within the display range of any monitor. If it is outside the
display range it will automatically reposition itself within the area of the
nearest monitor.

73 David G3YYD