[RTTY] RM-11708 FAQ posted

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Wed Feb 26 14:30:02 EST 2014

Michael makes an excellent point.

Content, modulation mode and bandwidth are intertwined when it comes to analog signals.  With digital, all transmissions are syntactically identical, differering only in the application of the content.  Whether a series of random numbers, voice, email, a digitized recording of Jonny B. Goode - it doesn't matter with digital encoding as all content looks the same in the frequency domain.

Al
AB2ZY