[RTTY] RM-11708 FAQ posted

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Wed Feb 26 13:50:28 EST 2014

In fact that "complete reordering" is a lie.  Other than allowing
RTTY and data in areas where voice and image are currently authorized
the *only( change might be to move the automatic digital segments to
the top of each band so that automatically controlled digital systems
could avail themselves of the wider bandwidth.

Allowing RTTY and DATA in the voice/image segments would automatically
enforce a 2.8 KHz bandwidth (or as the rules state "bandwidth no more
than a communications grade voice signal").

ARRL - including the CEO and Chief Counsel - are *telling lies* to
support their agenda.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV