[RTTY] Roundup observations - a bit long!

Kostas SV1DPI sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Mon Jan 6 17:18:33 EST 2014

"...The overall appearance of a lack of DX in the Roundup still amazes
me...."
Some friends played from our club station sz1a in the roundup this
weekend.  They didn't make a great run with USA stations. The contest
was bore as the usa stations usually worked each other. So I don't think
they will go for it next year...

73 Kostas, SV1DPI

PS I noticed also that there were not stations on 10m even the number of sunspots were high...strange? I heard only pz5ra but he had a big pileup with usa stations that it was difficult to break... I was just looking for a WY station on 10m... never heard of course