[RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 133, Issue 20

iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato iw1ayd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 17:10:04 EST 2014

HI Ben,
it seems that they play and sing their song by their self. Non a single
tech reason, not a single suggestion just a "don't worry about it we are
right".
It would sound credible and polite not knowing just a nickel of the
whole story.
I could easy read something well embodied in between the lines of their
last message: "Resistance is futile, you will be DIGITAL assimilated".
Orwell, who is that guy?

              73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS great RTTY RU this year, a pleasure to operate there in. I am just
sorry to have miss several friends call signs. CUL