[RTTY] The Empire Strikes Back....... RM-11708

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Tue Jan 7 20:40:58 EST 2014

I was sorely tempted to blast him too, he called me otherwise
I would have avoided him. Lots of ARRL officials on for the
centennial award points, get enough points and you can pay
for a cert or plaque......I can print my own thank you.

That response is so full of crap it hurts. I wonder if they even
read their own petition? One glaring example is it won't have any
effect on 97.221 but section IV of their petition says the 2.8kHz
bw should be applied to locally or remotely controlled stations.
Kind of makes 97.221 redundant.

I need to get a note off to my director after I cool down some.
You guys in the West Gulf division make sure you stop by the
ARRL booth at hamfests and say howdy to K5RAV......

Ron
K0IDT