[RTTY] Band plan? (Re: FREQUENCY IN USE BY ... (JT65/JT9)

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Wed Jan 8 20:00:49 EST 2014

Kai,

That link is busted, this one works
http://www.ciarc.org/downloads/Digital_Mode_Band_Plan.pdf
It references HFLink for most of it's plans, some of their stuff
is dated and I have personal reasons not to trust anything from
HFLink.

If you want actual band usage then these are pretty good sources.
They are NOT bandplans but usage, bandplans for the most part
are a joke, they require ops to actually observe the plan even
during contests.
http://www.bandplans.com/
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/160m_band_utilization.htm

Ron